The aim of the conference is to link the industrial and academic communities specialized in the R&Đ of optical elements, systems and measurement methods, and to provide an opportunity for researchers, industry experts, postgraduates and university students to share their experience and knowledge related to the above mentioned fields of optics.
- Optical design, simulation, experimental evaluation of optical system performance
- Manufacturing glass, plastic, metal and ceramics optical elements
- Non-classical way of manufacturing and polishing using MRF, IBF, Plasma, Laser etc.
- Methods and systems for optics measurement
- Measurement methods employing optical principle
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Thin film layer deposition and measurement
- Fine mechanics for optics
- Special optics, RTG, HOE, Diffractive, Light guide, Crystal optics
- Computational imaging, coded aperture systems, etc.
- Laser optics, optics for space and radiation hard optics
- 19th August 2016 - Registration of the participants and delivering of abstract
- 2nd September 2016 - Announcement of acceptance of the paper for publication
- 20th September 2016 - Delivering of the complete text of the paper
- 20th September 2016 - Payment of the registration fee
- 11th - 14th October 2016 - Date of the conference
270 EUR / 6050 CZK + VAT - Payment till 20th September 2016
310 EUR / 6950 CZK + VAT - Payment after 20th September 2016
The registration fee covers admission to colloquium sessions and proceedings + refreshment.
Best Czech & Slovak Student Paper Award:
To support the scientific development The Czech & Slovak Society for Photonics announces the Best Czech & Slovak Student Paper Award for the best student presentation at the OaM International Conference.
The price is:
- Diploma CSSF 2016
- Cash price of 3 000 CZK
- Free membership in CSSF for year 2017
If you would like to be considered for the Best Czech & Slovak Student Paper Award, please check the appropriate box in your registration.
Venue and accommodation:
The conference is held in Grand Hotel Imperial in Liberec. The accommodation is available at the conference venue (www.imperialliberec.cz) – special price provided for OaM attendees (password for special price will be communicated after the attendee’s registration).
Official language of the conference is English.
Research Centre for Special Optics and Optoelectronic Systems TOPTEC
Institute of Plasma Physics of the CAS
Sobotecka 1660, Turnov, 511 01, The Czech Republic
Tel.: +487 953 915 (Jana Kovačičinová)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Please, feel free to spread this information among your colleagues who may be interested.