Acceptance and publishing of papers
Conference Papers will be published in the SPIE Digital Library and the Conference Proceedings. SPIE has been appointed as the publisher of the Conference Proceedings.
Official language of the conference is English.
- Registration of the participants and delivery of abstracts: 28th August 2016
- Announcement of inclusion of the paper for publication: 9nd September 2016
- Delivery of the complete text of the paper: 20th September 2016
For the purpose of publishing the paper in the proceedings, it is necessary to send the abstracts by on-line form found at http://spie.org/OaM16 before 28th August 2016.
The authors will be informed about the admission of the abstracts by 2nd September 2016.
All accepted manuscripts are required to follow the SPIE manuscript preparation and submission and ethical guidelines available at http://spie.org/x14101.xml.
The samples of SPIE's manuscript format and layout for A4 paper sizes at the link below. Manuscripts must be:
- A minimum of 4 (four) single-sided pages, single-spaced, formatted to SPIE Specifications
- Written in English, with clearly understandable text and figures
- Technically sound, with sufficient data to explain results and support conclusions
- Received by the manuscript due date
- Not acceptable: short summaries, viewgraphs, or abstracts; overtly commercial content.
Please use this link http://spie.org/OaM16 for submitting your manuscripts.
A SPIE Transfer of Copyright form will need to be signed by at least one author of the manuscript and returned to SPIE.
Your paper should not exceed the size of 20 MB.
Early payment of the registration fee for authors of papers is before 20th September 2016. The registration fee may be paid also later on. If the registration fee is not paid, the paper will not be published. It is essential that the receipt or confirmation of the bank transfer of the registration fee to the conference bank account is delivered to the organizers of the conference immediately after the transaction (please, send a letter or e-mail).
Non publishing participants may pay the registration fee at the beginning of the conference however we prefer the payment by wire transfer.